By using our website, app or online booking portal, you the (“Customer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). These terms also apply to the supply of all transportation services and other services booked via the website https://www.ukchauffeurforce.com and https://www.ukchauffeurforce.co.uk , telephone, email, SMS or App.
- Credit card and debit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Accounts are subject to 20% priority charge, unless otherwise agreed
- All payments are due in full before any bookings are undertaken. Online bookings are charged automatically by Chauffeurforce at the time of booking
- We accept all major credit or debit cards. BACS/swift transfer must be received before any bookings are undertaken.
- Our payment terms for corporate priority account are strictly 28 days prior to invoice date.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time, car park charges, congestion charge and charges, which will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking
- Special request bookings for multiple cars or weddings bookings we will require a 50% deposit at time of booking, with outstanding balance to be paid 14 days prior to your booking date.
- Credit/debit cards will pre-authorised to ensure that there are enough funds to pay for the booking.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as iDrive Chauffeurs LTD.
Business Account Clients
- All invoices to be paid to iDrive Chauffeurs T/A UK Chauffeurforce (UKC), within 28 days of the date of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Corporate priority account clients can pay after every trip is completed, weekly, fortnightly and monthly this will need to be approved when setting up the account.
- In the event of an overdue payment UKC reserve the right to suspend client access to their corporate priority account.
- UKC reserve the right to be paid all costs for recovering late payment from overdue business priority account clients. This will include UKC’s administrative costs, and any associated costs incurred with lawyers or debt collection agencies.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled more than 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, all monies paid will be fully refunded.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 2 hours from the start of the period of hire, full hire amount will be charged to the customer.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, full hire amount will be charged to the customer.
- If a specialty or wedding booking is cancelled within 2 weeks from the date of booking, the deposit will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- iDrive Chauffeurs Ltd will be trading as UK ChauffeurForce (UKC).
- To Make a reservation UKC will require 3 hours’ notice for any reservation during office hours (07:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs UK time), which is the minimum time required to make a reservation. Clients are advised to give UKC as much advance notice as possible to avoid disappointment.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 3 hour’s notice – Please call our helpline: +44 (0)203 409 7777 or call or text +44 (0)7947 680 680.
- Every effort will be made by UKC to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwit our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address, you permit UKC to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third parties.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged for any extras in accordance with the price tariff.
- All hires are calculated as starting and finishing at Hyde Park Corner SW1.
- A surcharge of 25% for corporate priority account holders will be made for services provided (excluding any extras) when a journey starts or finishes during a UK bank holiday or public holiday.
- A 100% surcharge is applicable for journeys from 24th December until 2nd day of January.
- All cars are equipped with mobile telephones. Any usage is charged at £1 per minute inland and £3 per minute overseas.
- London rates apply where the whole journey is within the M25, if any part of the journey is outside the M25, country rates will apply to the entire journey.
- For airport and station collections there is an additional Meet & Greet charge, which includes 45 minutes waiting and car park, thereafter, will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- UKC vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and UKC shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- UKC will keep a lost property register at our office and will endeavor to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- UKC and its chauffeurs/subcontractors have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- UKC maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- All prices are to be agreed upon and to be based on the volume of work agreed.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays from 24th December to 2nd January, there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys. All other bank holidays will be subject to a 50% surcharge
- All invoices to be settled within 28 days. All late payment of invoices is subject to 5% above base rate of the total amount for every day of non-payment from the date of the invoice.
- Non corporate priority account Gratuities are at the client’s discretion.
- Corporate priority account holders have a discretionally 10% gratuity applied on their invoice.
- All prices are reviewed in December and become effective from 3rd January.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
UKC consumers have legal rights in relation to services that are not performed with professionalism and a duty of care, either by our chauffeurs, or our office team. Advice about the legal rights of consumers is available from:
The Citizens’ Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk)
Trading Standards (www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office)
If the customer has any complaints regarding UKC, the customer is encouraged to email your complaint to email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days after the booking.
UKC will always try to facilitate an amicable solution to any complaint and may provide a refund or an account credit after the resolution of each case has been carefully looked into.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSE
All trademark rights, copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights of any nature relating to iDrive Chauffeurs LTD or UK Chauffeurforce are exclusively owned by iDrive Chauffeurs LTD and/or its group of companies.