1. iDrive Chauffeurs Ltd will be trading as UK ChauffeurForce (UKC).
2. To Make a reservation UK Chauffeurforce will require 3 hours notice, which is the minimum time required to make a reservation. Clients are advised to give UK Chauffeurforce as much advance notice as possible.
3. If you would like to book a car with less than 3 hours notice - Please call our help-line: +44 (0)203 409 7777 or call or text +44 (0)7947 680 680.
4. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
5. The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
6. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
7. We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
8. By supplying your email address you permit UK Chauffeurforce to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third parties.
9. If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged for any extras in accordance with the price tariff.
10. All hires are calculated as starting and finishing at Hyde Park Corner SW1.
11. A surcharge of 25% will be made for services provided (excluding any extras) when a journey starts or finishes during a UK bank holiday or public holiday.
12. A 100% surcharge is applicable for journeys from 24th December until 2nd day of January.
13. All cars are equipped with mobile telephones. Any usage is charged at £1 per minute inland and £3 per minute overseas.
14. London rates apply where the whole journey is within the M25, if any part of the journey is outside the M25, country rates will apply to the entire journey.
15. For airport and station collections there is an additional Meet & Greet charge, which includes 30 minutes waiting and car park, thereafter will be charged accordingley.
16. We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
17. Every effort will be made by UK Chauffeurforce to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
18. Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
19. UK Chauffeurforce vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and UK Chauffeurforce shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
20. UK Chauffeurforce will keep a lost property register at our office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
21. UK Chauffeurforce and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
22. UK Chauffeurforce maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
23. All prices are to be agreed upon and to be based on the volume of work agreed.
24. All invoices to be settled within 28 days. All late payment of invoices are subject to 5% above base rate of the total amount for every day of non payment from the date of the invoice.
25. Gratuities are at the clients discretion.
26. All prices are reviewed in December and become effective from 1st January.
27. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.